Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How does a person report email abuse coming from non Gmail…

Customer Question
How does a person...

How does a person report email abuse coming from non Gmail users?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can either access through the Gmail mobile app or the browser on my tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A mailing list scam is coming from the domain stylemixup.club and this domain is hosted by namecheap.com. I suspect both are bogus domains.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are the emails coming from the same email address or multiple?

The emails are coming from the same email address. That address is***@******.***. this domain stylemixup.club is hosted by namecheap.com. Each person who responds to kingup has their email address added to a mailing list which then sends a message from the last responder to everyone on the list. I've been looking for a way to contact Google to report this and have the offender blacklisted. I suspect the domain and the hosting company are both bogus as neither has contact phone numbers or email addresses.

Open the email

Next to the Reply icon is a downward facing arrow, click on it then Report Phishing

I've done that for each email response I get but they keep coming. I have filtered all these emails to trash but I want to get the offender blacklisted. How do I do that? This has been going on for two weeks and Google so far has not resolved the problem.

Google reviews every request that is sent to them.

It is not an instant process and while I understand that you would like to blacklist them, it still has to go through their process.

Ok thanks. I just wish there was a way to contact Google directly instead of their support forums which can't address the issue.

You're welcome