Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my gmail accounts. I get to a page…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my gmail accounts. I get to a page that says "help us secure your account" or something like that and I can't get beyond it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, unfortunately the phone is a magic jack number and can't receive text messages. The email is a yahoo email, which I'm also locked out of at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 2 gmail accounts and one Yahoo account. I presently can't access any of them.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link: http://gmail.com

Is it showing you logged into any of your gmail account?

If yes, click photo icon at the top right hand side and click signout option and then try to sign into another.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist