Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just put in 5 dollars that is now lost because I can't any…

Customer Question
I just put in...

I just put in 5 dollars that is now lost because I can't any tech to help me with getting my email back on track. I am going to have to have a real tech come out to help me because no one knows what to do.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I already answered from my browser.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

How would I know that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen