Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address for many years now,has been. Recently this…

Customer Question
My email address for...

My email address for many years now,has been***@******.***. Recently this has mysteriously replaced with [email protected] .com(1).

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone,and notebook/desktop .computer,s

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont know where to start,just want the old way back!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you still able to receive email?

This seems to be that you added account twice to Outlook. Your email address did not change, what you see is just a display name and doesn't affect your email.

If this is a POP account, you can change display name by opening account settings, then select and change account you need under More settings.

Steps may differ depending on Outlook version you are using.