Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a window showing up on my desk top telling me to

Customer Question
I have a window...

I have a window showing up on my desk top telling me to enter my Yahoo password. I do that and I get an email confirming it is done and then the window comes up on the desk top again with the heading Yahoo! Password ***** and the process happens again if I close it then it just comes up again. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Not at the sometime

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Hmm I can't remember if I do. I think I would so should I reset my password ***** can you send me something in order to reset my password?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
i am just trying to reset my password ***** that doesn't seem to be working
12/16/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

What's your yahoo id?