Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help getting into my gmail. I can't get into my gmail…

Customer Question
Hi I need help...

Hi I need help getting into my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I can't get into my gmail account because I don't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I assume so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have access to my phone because it is being transferred from a non working spring phone to a working Verizon phone at the present.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When was your last successful access to the same Gmail account / messages? On which device please?