Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my password in the fires and when I input my

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password ***** the Thomas fires and when I input my recognition information it doesn't recognize my information and thus locks me out of msn for 24 hrs. What are my other options?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No everything burned up in the fire. I'm on a new computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it doesn't recognize what I'm putting even though it is correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you lost password ***** your email box due to the fire? Where was the password *****? Computer or phone?