Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email shows banner stating unable to connect to google keep…

Customer Question
Email shows banner stating...

Email shows banner stating unable to connect to google keep trying

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Apple care //unable to download latest mac update apple care replaced processor cable & downloaded in-house version currently unable to open msg in gmail loads page but won't open content of msg when selected instead get banner loading slow html not standard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Msg on left reads unable to connect to google

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload a screenshot to demonstrate the details? A full-screen screenshot is highly appreciated.