Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot reenter my gmail. Through website. It will not take…

Customer Question
I cannot reenter my...

I cannot reenter my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through website

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not take password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you sure that the password ***** are entering for your Gmail account is the correct password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess