Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change e-mail address please help. I need to

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change e-mail address please help

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I need to change my e-mail address, Comcast asked me to, however apple could not help me at the apple store. thank you, ***** ***** would like to talk to someone please,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Comcast? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple was having some problem getting to find the right page to help me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
In my understanding, your old or existing email address is with Comcast. What is your preferred new email provider? Can I know what is the purpose to change your email address? Pushed by Comcast or Apple? Please clarify. Thanks.