Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problems trying to boot up my gmail. The

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is*****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am having problems trying to boot up my gmail. The internet is on, but my email could not come up when I use my gmail address. What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my gmail address on computer web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing except our local provider. But the net is working fine on all other sources, except my email that doe snot work. Always says to reload but still does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I usually use Other bookmarks to boot up my gmail on the right hand corner of my screen. then displays my gmail but now it does not work any more just says reload.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When does the login problem happen? Via web or using an email program? Or both?
> says reload
Do you mean you actually logged in but got performance issue on loading emails?