Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot log in to email. No only have desktop wants an

Customer Question
Cannot log in to...

Cannot log in to email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No only have desktop wants an account key

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Says I need an account key. Asks a question about PlanetC. Have not used PlanetC in 15 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which email program you intend to use on the desktop computer? What's the email provider and are you able to access the emails from the provider's web portal? Please clarify. Thanks.