Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having problem with password for my, I have used save…

Customer Question
I'm having problem with...

I'm having problem with password ***** my***@******.***, I have used save the password. I have used for years & it won't take the password & it will not take it, & it won't let me reset it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but that won't even work. Someone tried to scam me & I think they screwed up my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't down load the latest version of chromium, therefore it doesn't always works, & they might screwed that up too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I would like to help you reset your password ***** your Gmail. I do want to say ahead of time that there is a good chance I may not be able to help you. I do have a lot of experience with Gmail and the confusing questions they give. But, I cannot guarantee the account if we can't get through the questions together. Would you like me to still assist you with this today?

how long do you think it would take? I don't have a lot of time right now. Maybe I should go to Avast first because I used their password ***** they might be able to get my passwords records out. I did paid you on my card, will I get that back. And if avast can't help I'll get back to you later. ..Going out of town.

We can work on that now. Going through the password ***** doesn't take very long if you have a few minutes now.