Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get my email to work. Gmail. Probably but had a…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my email to work

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Probably but had a tech set it up so I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect me please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start? Are you having the issue on a computer or on a tablet/phone?