Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail account as the wrong gmail address…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail account as the wrong gmail address is there and I dont rememer any info when I set it up, I would like to put in my gmail account I use now, please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I don't believe so, but I do have a iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and I have done all that but it's under the wrong gmail account and I can't get into it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, just 911 help please

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please use the username recovery to find the correct username

Enter your phone number and follow the prompts

Click on the link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en