Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Try paid whit my credit card and is always declined.

Customer Question
Hi try paid whit...

Hi try paid whit my credit card and is always declined

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Try send messages ask for my credit card nothing working

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I want continuous whit my question
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist