Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't bring up e-mail. Gmail. Web browser. Don't know what…

Customer Question
Can't bring up e-mail ...

Can't bring up e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday it told me couldn't shut down because of email. Iwas supposed to turn it off but it would't go to that point

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you having this email issue on a Windows or a Mac computer?