Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I upgrade to Yahoo Plus? All three. Do I need

Customer Question
How can I upgrade...

How can I upgrade to Yahoo Plus?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do I need troubleshooting, to upgrade to Yahoo Plus ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to find out how to upgrade to Yahoo Plus and keep all my email.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you go to the following page I link you scroll down the bottom and click Select for your plan. You will be upgrading your existing account so you will not lose any mail. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Here is the link to upgrade https://pro.mail.yahoo.com/?lang=en-US