Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to send. Unable to send email. I was sent an email. I…

Customer Question
Unable to send Technician's...

Unable to send

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Unable to send email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I was sent an email. I hit reply. Wrote message hit send. It comes back receiver not excepting. What is SMTP.email mini box email.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I am a senior with little knowledge of computers. Thank you for your patience

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using an email client?