Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Customer Question
Customer:***@******.*** ***@******.***...

Customer:***@******.*** ***@******.*** ***@******.*** yorkshiredalesman.Bryan. ***@******.***. where do I find these?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Everything has changed before email was less complcated

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet, lap top. Chrome, fox

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just cannot find them trouble shooting? I am looking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I would like is to click on and there is the list of my email addresses

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please use this link: https://google.com/accounts

If you don't see all of your accounts click the Use Another Account

link at the bottom to add them.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Were you able to get all your accounts listed?