Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

ACTUALLY ITS NOT THAT. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO GET…

Customer Question
ACTUALLY ITS NOT THAT...

ACTUALLY ITS NOT THAT. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE. I AM ALWAYS TOLD TO ENSURE MY PHONE IS ON, WAIT 15 MINS, THEN MAKE PHONE CALL, I NEED HELP.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ALCATEL. NO IDEA OF OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Alcatel phone? What have you tried so far?

TRIED BOTH TECH AND CUSTOMER NUMBERS, REPEATEDLY. GOT THROUGH TO SOME ONE LIKE YOU ABOUT A YEAR AGO ANG HE FIXED ME RIGHT UP ON THAT PROBLEM. THIS IS BASICALLY DESPARATION. PROBLEM ONGOING ABOUT 5 MONTHS SINCE I FIRST TRIED RESOLVING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

PHONE NUMBER(###) ###-####

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Basically, what's the problem for your phone? Can't make call at all?