Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Since the automatic update on our google calendar, we have…

Customer Question
Since the automatic update...

Since the automatic update on our google calendar, we have had problems. This a.m. I was trying to add appointment and was not able to do that. Then it just jumped back to home page. This is the first time I wasn't able to add appointment, but not first time for it to jump out and go to home page. HELP - my boss isn't happy.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. We have a gmail account, but that isn't our email provider we use for our company. That is Allstream, formerly Integra. We have used this calendar for four years and worked fine until the update.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Basically, just closed down all programs and logged off. My computer tech didn't have any suggestions. I just checked with boss and it is same for him.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to revert back to a working calendar!??!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: thomastech, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
thomastech
thomastech, Software Tech
Have you tried accessing the calendar using a different web browser? That'll narrow down whether it is an issue with calendar or a browser issue.
NOT SURE HOW TO DO THAT.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED. ARE YOU IN THE U.S.?
Mississippi. Do you know what browser you are currently accessing the calendar with? Is it Internet explorer, Google chrome, Firefox, or safari?
INTERNET EXPLORER
IF YOU LOG IN TO MY COMPUTER, IS THAT $39 IN ADDITION TO WHAT I AM PAYING NOW?
Please cancel this request. I will use our Outlook calendar. You haven't been helpful at all.
Please stop sending notifications.
thomastech
thomastech
thomastech, Software Tech