Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

With Rally Energy Services. My Administrative assistant set…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** with Rally Energy Services. My Administrative assistant set up our company email system but unfortunately she has moved to a different job. I have her login information and password ***** it is not working now. Can you please help me with this problem so that I may assign a different Administrator. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No sir

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but it is her phone number and it is trying to send the reset code to her phone and she is no longer with us.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you are the owner of your company's domain name? What's the domain name please?