Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
My daughter for got her password and we need it to get
Richard, IT Manager
My daughter for got her password ***** we need it to get school assignments. The phone she entered is no longer in use. Her backup email received authorization codes but they did not work. What can we… read more
I'm trying to help my wife get back into her hotmail
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
I'm trying to help my wife get back into her hotmail account. I've been trying for a day and a half. I know that the password ***** initially used was correct. This is so she can connect to her email … read more
My wife passed away three weeks ago. She did not document
Richard, IT Manager
My wife passed away three weeks ago. She did not document any of her usernames or passwords, including her phone and gmail access. And she was sick enough at the the end that she could no longer remem… read more
I forgot my password. I was on the computer in the office of
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
Yes I was on the computer in the office of my apt complex … read more
Old emails are on and we need the password to open that
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
old emails are on***@******.*** and we need the password ***** open that account. I chose her phone number(###) ###-#### to get a “code” to obtain her password, but the text she received states: “Goog… read more
My mother passed away, and she has 2 gmail accounts, and we
Cris
Cris, email technician
My mother passed away, and she has 2 gmail accounts, and we don't know the passwords to get into them. We need to be able to read her mail in order to handle her estate in an appropriate manner. … read more
90 year old M T***** cannot get into her google email
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
90 year old Dorothy M T***** cannot get into her google email account. She cannot remember her information such as password. The phone connection listed on her account cell phone number *** *** **** ,… read more
My mother is unable to sign in to her gmail account because
Pete, Senior Engineer
My mother is unable to sign in to her gmail account because she does not remember her passwords. Help keeps sending an access code to an old e-mail address she no longer uses … read more
My daughter is in Asia at the present time She cannot
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
My daughter is in Asia at the present time She cannot remember her password ***** her apple account***@******.*** She asked me to call apple to see if they will send a code to my iphone that I can ema… read more
My wife is unable to access her email account. She has her
Richard, IT Manager
She has her old phone number which no longer exists. … read more
Just retired. Gmail verification has work phone and email
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Just retired. Gmail verification has work phone and email info as security data. Work related phone and email disconnected. Need to rest gmail password. … read more
Am helping a friend who has forgotten her Login password,
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Am helping a friend who has forgotten her Login password … read more
I am trying to reset my wife's smart phone after she tryed
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
i am trying to reset my wife's smart phone after she tryed to reset its password, i get as far as it asking for a phone number to send a verification and them i'm in a never ending loop … read more
We set up an account for our business where our bills are
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
We set up an account for our business where our bills are going. Our office manager get terminated and did not leave behind the password. We need to get in it to get our insurance statements and bills… read more
My daughter in law has a yahoo account. she can not get into
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
my daughter in law has a yahoo account. she can not get into her account. the alternate e mail address was "my" work email address. I am no longer working there and I have NO access to that email acco… read more
My 83 year old mother uses an iPad to access email. Somehow,
derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
My 83 year old mother uses an iPad to access email. Somehow, the shortcut ( blue envelope) on her iPad no longer works. We've tried accessing her email from Google but now, she doesn't remember her pa… read more
WE HAD A FORMER EMPLOYEE SET UP OUR EMAIL AND IT WAS
Josh, It Support Specialist
WE HAD A FORMER EMPLOYEE SET UP OUR EMAIL AND IT WAS SEEMINGLY IN HER NAME INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY NAME-THIS WAS DONE QUITE A LONG TIME AGO. SHE HAS SIGNED OUT OR SOMETHING AND WE NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS… read more
Hope you can help. I just got a call from my daughter who
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
Hi hope you can help. I just got a call from my daughter who had her 1st day at college. Now she can't remember her gmail password. When she hit the forgot password ***** she was asked to enter her la… read more