Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Sr. I opened a new email account this morning and

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** I opened a new email account this morning and inadvertently entered it as beastbevelopmental221 when I meant to enter it as beastdevelopmental221 can you correct this mistake for me pleases??

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I made a mistake when I set up the new email address what troubleshooting can I try to simply correct the misspelling?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately an email address once created cannot be changed. That said what you can do is just sign up for another and this time create beastdevelopmental221 and use that and you can just forget about the other one, no need to delete it.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.