Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My company emails end up in the spam folder specially for…

Customer Question
my company emails end up...
my company emails end up in the spam folder specially for Hotmail. What can I do to fix the issue? how can I register my domain as safe? we do not produce spam, we are a serious company and only reply to inquiries from existent or potential new clients.What can I do?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What is your domain name? I want to check and see if it is showing on any blacklists.

how can you do that?

There are tools online to check your blacklist status enter your domain name or mail servers IP address on this page and it will show you: https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

As far as hotmail goes though they may not show up on that blacklist check so what you need to do there is get in touch with the postmaster so your mail gets through. You will need to fill in the information on this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=edfsmsbl3&locale=en-us&ccsid=636489532187803472

If you do not have all the info it asks you I suggest you check with whoever runs your mail server. But when your mail isn't getting through to a specific provider it usually means they blacklisted your domain and you need to contact them to get removed, it can be a hassle.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

my friend how are you?
I havent been able to fix the issue of my emails going to junk what do you suggest?
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago

What have you tried?

contacted hostgator and also, I have done what your instructed me. filled the forms for microsfot

Did you hear back?