Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Gmail account but I don't know the password. I

Customer Question
I have a Gmail...

I have a Gmail account but I don't know the password

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I answer on a cell phone. But I got a new phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes .All the password ***** that I tried don't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was wondering if someone hacked my and changed the password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Seth Merrick explains
Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert
Hi, this is Seth Merrick, a computer expert with JustAnswer. Thanks so much for the information.
Is there any chance you still have access to your old phone?
No
No I am. Done have a good day