Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into any of my accounts and I had used y only…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into any of my accounts and I had used y only cell number too try and now they say it has been used and I now have no Facebook or messenger

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I don't remember my email I never used it please get my pictures on my account back

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had security questions but thet y keep saying they are not right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes can we recover my Facebook?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your Faceboook account?

Please let me know

Thank you

About 9am and their is a man that is scamming me with a grant thing and it threghten to call police and then my account was gone I have not had to use a password ***** over 4 yrs my husband had it set up that way and he passed away the number I said was just to open I pad sorry please help me all of my pictures are gone

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have

If you now try to sign in, what is the message you get?

I do not have that much in the bank right now let me check to be sure give me a minutei only have 35

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please