Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How many minutes left on my phone 984-227-1769. Lg. Just…

Customer Question
How many minutes left...

How many minutes left on my phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Just want to know how many minutes left

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.