Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get a new email address. Verizon. Both m every time…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a new email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both m every time I try to answer message I am told my email has to change - , why is this happening

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every time I try to answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No . please connect me with aphone number that I can speak to a person

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Hello! Good morning! I understand you are getting a message that says your email has to change? I haven't seen this error before. Could you explain where it is happening?

I MUST SPEAK TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE I CANNOT DO THIS ONLINE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Okay, this is Bing, I would like to offer you a phone call at the lowest rate (75% off) of the site. I am sending the offer for your kind approval.