Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of my emails from my daughter since Aug. 31 have

Customer Question
All of my emails...

All of my emails from my daughter since Aug. 31 have disappeared from my computer including attachments of pictures of new baby. How can I get that back? Now her emails are not coming through at all. What's going on?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser, I guess

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell e which email program you use to access yahoo with?

Please let me know

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist