Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can get to the aol page but I cannot open my mail. It

Customer Question
I can get to...

I can get to the aol page but I cannot open my mail. It shows a funny can guy and says I need to update. Ive updated three times and it still doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is fine. I have At&t

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have Kaspersky anti virus.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Are you trying to login to email?

I get a message about system requirements
Delete me and my account

what do you mean?