Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Error message: Cannot start Microsoft outlook. Cannot open…

Customer Question
Error message: Cannot start...

Error message: Cannot start Microsoft outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. the set of folders cannot be opened. You must connect to Microsoft Exchange with the current profile before your can synchronize your folders with your Outlook data file (.ost).

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

A few days ago - I have been travelling and have not used it over the past few days.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No only about getting all of my emails working again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?