Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 57 messages in draft that I cannot delete, do no know…

Customer Question
I have 57 messages...

I have 57 messages in draft that I cannot delete, do no know how they got there.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook, on my iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Every time I try to delete a draft, it says message cannot be moved to trash

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you also have 57 draft messages in Outlook on your computer?

no, just on the phone
What if it happened again? Can you tell me how to correct it just threw an email or through the online chat

Is this the Microsoft Outlook app that Office 365 subscribers are allowed to use on their phone?

No This is strictly on my iPhone seven.