Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My business has relocated and all my Google searches still…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. My business...

Hello Pearl. My business has relocated and all my Google searches still show my old address. Can you tell me how I can make those changes to my Google acct.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop, so I guess web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I Googled business name (Three Strands, Inc.) and tryed to go in to them and edit the address. Was not sucessful?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/15/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My business has relocated and all my Google searches still show my old address

Can you please give me an example of your Google searches so I can know what kind of public info you want to update at Google. Thanks.