Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot remember my password. When I reset it it still says…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password. When I reset it it still says it doesn't regonize it and I can't go any farther

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Gmail acct and password ***** my ZTE duophone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but it still says it doesn't regcognize it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone was set up and it had a pad with dots so you could lock it so nobody could get into your phone. My grandson went over and started rubbing his fingers all over the dots and it locked it to emergency calls only. I've. Tried so many times resetting with my gmail and it keeps saying it doesn't recognize me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This has happened for aa month. I keep answering the questions it ask Google acct. and password ***** at the end of all of this it still says Google doesn't recognize my account.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

O tried that link and it just confuses w

What are you needing help with on the link?

No do not charge my account anything. I got no help at all. Do no it charge my account any money. I am putting a stop payment. It's ridiculous.

Do you want me to cancel this?