Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Outlook 2010 outgoing emails are not being received by…

Customer Question
My Outlook 2010 outgoing...

My Outlook 2010 outgoing emails are not being received by the recipients any longer as of 2 days ago. Prior to that I had no problems. I received emails but cannot send. They are not in my outbox but do appear in my sent files. Have you heard of this? I work from a PC Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is great. No problems there. I check Outlook from a secured server I use for work.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

My PC has AVG internet protection. But I have no idea regarding applications being blocked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Very frustrated at this point because I have not found an answer to this and my business is at a stand still.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to send emails, what happens? Are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

No error message or any type of notification

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Are you in Canada?
I am using American Exp

No, I am located in the USA.

Going to update payment info again. Stand by.

Thank you

just updated my card info and submitted

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

I do not see the securely connect link

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 22
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

can you send yourself an email?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist