Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I get on line in almost less than a minute I am kicked…

Customer Question
When I get on...

When I get on line in almost less than a minute I am kicked off line, at the bottom it says Yahoo is not responding.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If I want to delete something it may delete more things than I have checked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser, e.g. Chrome, Firefox? Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Internet Broswer
Windows 7
Those are the (2) main problems

Sorry about the brief wait; does the browser stop responding ONLY at the Yahoo Mail website now?

OK, do this now:

Close all open Internet Explorer windows first.

Next, go to Start, type in inetcpl.cpl in the search box and press ENTER. Internet Options will come up.

Next, click on the Advanced tab at the top, then click RESET > RESET. Click OK.

Re-open your browser and test Yahoo again - does the issue recur this time?

Do keep me posted below; I'll stand by. Thanks,