Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know how to send an email now that I'm using gmail.

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to send an email now that I'm using gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either on my laptop or on my phone. Just tell me what to do.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to do. Just tell me!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought you'd help me. Now I have to wait for someone else. I thought you would know how to send an email on gmail!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you going to your gmail inbox at gmail.com?