Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I get the messages in my outbox sent. Spark. Ipad.

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get the messages in my outbox sent

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Spark

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to the outbox > tap the red ! mark > what does it say?

Alternatively you can open the email message up and attempt to send it again

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist