Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e mail does not seem to be loading; when it does, if I…

Customer Question
Hello! My e mail...

Hello! My e mail does not seem to be loading; when it does, if I click onto one it will freeze & say aol mail not responding. Could you please help?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turning off laptop completely

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that about does it!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What web browser are you using to access your AOL account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows 8; Bing

Thank you for writing back. Did you mean Internet Explorer?