Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Forgot password on new azpenpc A1045PC that I received from…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** new...

Forgot password ***** new azpenpc A1045PC that I received from Diamond International. Can you help me delete the Password ***** deleting the Diamond Setup?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can be on my Macbookair

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
HOW DO YOU SEE THE ESTIMATED TIME AS PAGE INDICATES YOU CAN?
HAVING YOU SECURELY CONNECT MIGHT WORK IS I COULD OPEN THE SCREEN. AT THIS POINT I CAN'T GET ON TO SET UP THE WIFI.
12/14/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, are you referring to this product? What kind of password ***** you referring to?
THE PASSWORD ***** UNLOCK THE SCREEN WHEN TO BOOT UP
BBAO, YOU CALLED 45 MIN AGO & I WAS NOT NEXT TO TABLET. CAN YOU CALL ME BACK SO WE CAN CONTINUE....NEED TO DO A FACTORY RESET I THINK. KEN
THE PASSWORD ***** I DON'T REMEMBER IS THE ONE TO OPEN THE SCREEN WHEN YOU FIRST BOOT UP . I FORGOT IT. I'M NOW BACK AT HOME AND WANT TO SET IT UP WITH MY NETWORK AND LEARN TO USE IT.
I'M NOT INTERESTED TO PAYING MORE FOR A SECURE CONNECTION.
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE A1045DRI TABLET FROM AZPENPC?
Sorry I didn't call you. That was not me.
I am currently in a meeting, will be with you soon. Thanks.
PASS ON THE SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE.
I didn't request remote assistance. That's done by the site. Please ignore it.
GOT TO GO PICK UP MTY WIFE, BE BACK IN 45 MIN. CAN YOU EMAIL ME A STEP BY STEP?
IT APPEARS THAT IS IT IS....THO THIS IS WINDOWS AND THE TABLET IS ANDROID

Okay, do you mean your tablet supports dual-boot in Windows and Android, and you are locking out of its Windows logon. You have no problem to log in the Android part?

I DIDN'T SUGGEST THAT AND I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. IT IS A AZPENPC A1045DRI. I'M NOT THE EXPERT.....
ALL I CAN SAY IS IN THE SETUP IT ALLOWED YOU TO SET UP A PASSWORD TO BE REQUIRED IF THE TABLET HAD BEEN IDLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME . I WAS ON A TRIP AND 2 WEEKS LATER AT HOME I TRIED TO BOOT IT UP AND REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T REMEMBER THE PASSWORD.
AS PLAINLY AS I CAN STATE IT, ONCE THE TABLET BOOTS UP, IT REQUIRES THAT A PASSWORD ***** ENTERED IN ORDER TO PROCEED TO THE HOME PAGE......
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP.....THE SMALL USER MANUAL SAYTS THAT THE OS FOR THE TABLET IS ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT

> ONCE THE TABLET BOOTS UP, IT REQUIRES THAT A PASSWORD ***** ENTERED IN ORDER TO PROCEED TO THE HOME PAGE.

This is the screen I want to confirm if it looks my screenshot.

This is the key to determine what to do the next step

BTW, is there a particular reason for you to keep typing in upper case?

No, the screen doesn't look exactly like your screen shot. The screen background is a scene of a beach. In big characters it shows the time on the left side and on the right it has a dropdown box with the cursor in it where I'm to put the Password ***** I don't remember.
I'm sure the scene was set up by Diamond before that gave it to me.
Don't you think that since it's OS is a KitKat 4.4 that if I do a Factory Reset, it will remove the Password ***** and I'll be able to get back to Settings?
I have a pic of the screen on my phone and if you give me your message address I can send it to you.
You can directly upload the picture from your side. Just press the "add file" button. Thanks.
Sorry it's taking so long. I 'm having a problem getting the jpeg transferred to laptop so I can then attach to your mail.
I think the problem is that the picture is to large to send.
Not to be rude, but is 'Just Answer" the official support for AZPENPC?
How hard is it to just show me how to do a Factory Reboot?

We are not AZPEN Innovation at azpenpc.com. We are not their official support.

We are JustAnswer, a paid site providing technical support for various industries with guaranteed quality.

If you need I can show you how to do factory reset to your tablet.

I think not. I'd like to cancel the the transaction and have my money returned as was stated initally. Can you tell me what steps I have to take to accomplish this.
Thanks

Okay, I opt out and please speak with customer services to refund. Thanks for visiting JA.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist