Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

An icon keeps coming on my screen and states USB device not…

Customer Question
An icon keeps coming...

An icon keeps coming on my screen and states USB device not recognized. The last usb device you connected to your computer malfunctioned. I have not tried to connect anything to the computer. How do I get rid of that notice?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

An icon keeps coming on my screen and states: USB device not recognized. The last usb device you connected to your computer malfunctioned. I have not tried to connect anything at all to the computer. Why is this flashing and how do I get rid of it?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried clicking on it but it keeps coming on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which devices you have connected to your USB ports on the computer?

Please let me know