Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Lumix DMC-ZS10 camera (bought Oct.31, 2011). Recently…

Customer Question
I have Lumix DMC-ZS10...

I have Lumix DMC-ZS10 camera (bought Oct.31, 2011). Recently two gray spots appeared almost in the middle of the screen. It does not look they are on the lenses. They are seen on all photos. They are steady (not changing) for the last 6 months. Could you fix it? How much will it cost? How to arrange it? Thanks a lot in advance. Igor

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Camera Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?

Yes, the same spots in different modes (movie as well). How to arrange the repair?

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

No, no any obvious damage.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome
Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.
Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and try to turn it on.
Tell me please if it now operates correctly on new photos (this will not resolve existing photos)
Thank you