Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have not gotten any email since I changed my password

Customer Question
I have not gotten...

I have not gotten any email since I changed my password ***** at about 430PM ESt

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

macbook pro high sierra all email since 430Pm yesterday

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as mac mail, (built in email app

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome/Safari etc?

I am a physician and am awaiting email re patient care

I will opt out and let someone help you with this who can remote in immediately for you.

I have to leave my Macbook and go to the hospital. I have my Iphone 6plus with me.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean everything was working fine until you recently upgraded your macOS to the latest High Sierra? Is your iPhone 6+ still working well to access the same email address?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist