Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to log in due to hackerss. Unable to log in. Not

Customer Question
Unable to log in...

Unable to log in due to hackerss

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, unable to log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure. I did not forget my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to be able to get back into my email. I have my user name and password, but apparently the acct. has been hacked.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you now get when you try to sign on?