Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I send an email, it will not put a copy in the sent…

Customer Question
When I send an...

When I send an email, it will not put a copy in the sent folder and also it will not save an email that I did not finish and wanted to go back to

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Windstream

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru a web brower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which web browser you are using with your windstream account?

Thank you

google chrome

Thank you

Can you in Chrome, click on the three dots top right then settings.

Then click on Advance, then Reset

Once done, sign into your email account and tell me if it then works correctly please