Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Outlook is not working, a Windows Security pop up keeps…

Customer Question
My Outlook is not...

My Outlook is not working, a Windows Security pop up keeps asking me for a log in to my email account, but I don't recall the password. How do I reset it?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes, my Apple cell

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have no idea. I just sent an email from my phone and it works, its only the laptop that is doing this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it, other than why I am getting this out of th eblue

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

Hi John, who do you work for? I feel like I’m getting ripped off, it $5 and now it’s $31The email that windows security is blocking is webb @mcdowellfam.usI just want to reset the windows security password ***** that email account
Please answer

Do you mean Josh?

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss payment information

Hi Josh,I'm filing a fraud claim with my credit card company. The help window said it was $5, I was billed $26.00 and now you want $39 and you are not answering the question on how to reset my windows security log in password.I'll give you 2 minutes to give me the answer or we're done and I file the fraud claim

Fraud charge it is