Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. No I reboot my cell and everything…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I reboot my cell and everything deleted

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember because I have many years with this email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to recover because all my bills are sent here and I cannot open another email as I input the account numbers on that one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you use your cell phone to access your emails, and you forgot the password ***** access your email address? If yes, what's the phone's brand name and model number as well as the email provider please?
Thanks for confirm then issue. As requested, can you please let me know the phone's brand name and model number as well as your email provider?
Hi

Hello, I am here. Can you please let me know the phone's brand name and model number as well as your email provider?