Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google wants to send code to my # but my phone isn’t

Customer Question
Google wants to send...

Google wants to send code to my # but my phone isn’t working . It won’t take my email or phone #.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone and I pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called att but phone went down all of a sudden trying to reboot can’t get into google with password ***** remember,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I don’t understand why I can’t get into google with my email it’s the only email I’ve ever had

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/14/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the phone's brand name and model number please?