Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not used computer for more than 1 yr.

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used computer for more than 1 yr.***@******.*** I believe pw was Jesus1 or Karen1. My account is not there. I think my emails may have been transferred to outlook or gmail. Can you help me get mail?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No gmail pw is harlow10

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried to reset password ***** 9084 then changed to 4947

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Please could you clarify that you just wish to get your AOL email account back on the computer again?

Please click on this link in blue > https://tinyurl.com/yavt464j

Go thru the recovery procedure please and you will regain access to your aol account right after verification has taken place.

Thanks very much, Mike